- Go to People>Manage Recipient
2. Choose the Payer
3. You will need to select all recipients by clicking the top check box on the left.
4. Then click on ‘Sync To QB’.
5. If you are not connected, it will ask you to connect to Quickbooks Online.
6. Click Connect to QuickBooks and it will ask for your login information. Then click Sign In.
7. Choose a company to connect to.
8. Authorize QuickBooks Online to connect with Tax1099.
9. If you are connected or you just authorized to connect, then you will see the following. (If you have any W9’s in Tax1099, you can check the Upload W9 option.)
10. System will pop up a message showing you how many recipients were uploaded, number of PDFs (W9) uploaded and if any were already synchronized. Click OK.
10. Go to your QuickBooks Online account to confirm the recipients are added.
11. Repeat this process for each payer you want to sync recipients for.