Reports and what they do
For customers that handle a lot of clients and need quick detailed information on each, the easiest option would be to go to Reports and selecting the report that best fits your needs. You will get excel sheets to give you more details about your Payer/Recipient data, submissions, etc. Here is a list of the reports and a brief explanation of each.
- Payer Billing Report - You can look at this report by payer, and it will show you the day you submitted, how many forms were filed each submission, the scheduled date the forms will be going to the IRS, the reference number for each submission, if you chose mailing, and how much you paid in filing fees to us to submit. You can view all payers, or just one at a time.
- Payer Report - This report tells you about each payer you have in your account. It lists the names, Tax ID numbers, addresses, emails, and even the date you added each one.
- Payer Report by User - Same as the Payer report but this one is more useful if you have a lot of member users that work under you. It shows you what user added which payer(s).
- Recipient Report - This report tells you about each recipient you have in your account. It lists the names, Tax ID numbers, addresses, emails, and the date you added each one. Each report is divided by each payer.
- Submissions Report - This report will tell you the payer name, Tax ID, tax year, form filed, the user's name and email (person who submitted), the submission date, the reference number, the IRS status, how many forms were submitted, how many were mailed, the scheduled date, and the amount you paid for the filing. This can be filtered by tax year also. It is basically an overview of all the forms filed with us.
- TIN Match Report - This report will give you a list of all of your payers, the recipients for each payer, if you selected to do a TIN match for that recipient and the results of the TIN match, the date it was requested, and the date the results were received.
- Unsubmitted Forms Report - This report will tell you what forms you/or your members have created but have submitted. It will tell you the form, payer name, recipient name, the date it was created, and the user that created it. PLEASE NOTE: if you did any imports multiple times and submitted some forms already, please double check your manage forms, or the submission history report, to make sure you do not submit any forms twice.
- W9 Report - This report will tell you what recipients you have requested a W-9 form. It will tell you the recipient's name, Tax ID number, the date it was sent to the recipient, and the date they filled out the form and sent it back. This can be filtered by payer name.
- Opt-In Report - This report is to let you know if you sent forms to recipients through our portal and if they gave consent or "Opt-in" to download their forms from our portal. It will tell you Payer name, Payer Tax ID, Recipient name, Recipient Tax ID, Recipient email, the status if they did "Opt-in" or if they refused consent or "Opt-out". If they press "Opt out" that means they would rather get their form a different way. It will also tell you the date they gave their answer.
- Forms Delivery - This report will tell you info on if you mailed or emailed the 1099 forms you filed. It will give the Payer name, Payer Tax ID, Recipient name, Recipient Tax ID, the reference number, the form you filed, the tax year it was filed for, if you chose physical mail, the date it was mailed to recipient, if you chose to e-mail the form, the date you submitted to us, and the date the forms are scheduled to go to the IRS.
- W8 Request Status - If you have requested a W-8 for any recipients, it will tell you here. You can see the Recipient name, Recipient Tax ID, Recipient email, and if you requested any of the following W-8 forms. W8-BEN, W8-BEN-E, W8-CE, W8-ECI, W8-EXP,and W8-IMY. If you did request any of these, it will give you the date it was requested. If the recipient filled it out and sent it back, it will say the day it was completed. If you click on the form you will get a PDF copy.
Call us @ 877-811-ETAX (3829).
To return to the site, click our logo.