- Log into your Tax1099 account
- On the left menu, Select Forms -> Manage Forms.
- Select the Payer and Tax year of the forms you submitted.
- You will then see a list of the forms that you submitted/paid for. Select the checkbox on the left for all forms you want to have USPS mailed.
- Then select the USPS mail to recipient option
- You will be prompted to pay the mailing fees
You can also get to the Manage Forms section to request mailing by clicking on the plus sign (+) in the upper right corner of the screen and selecting any of the following options:
- Send Recipient Copy
- View My Forms
***Please note the following:
- Tax1099.com is Not Responsible for any undelivered or returned mail.
- Mail will be sent out within 24-48 business hours after a request has been submitted. Once you submit your request, it Can Not Be Cancelled.
- Recipients will get their mail within 5-7 business days. If you submit a mailing request towards the end of January, please allow 8-10 business days.
- Delays may occur depending on volume, destination, and other conditions.