- Make sure all your vendors are marked as 1099 vendors.
- Make sure you go to settings -> chart of accounts and check that all accounts that your payments come from are mapped to a 1099 box number.
- To connect our app you can go to the app center -> click Tax1099 -> click connect.
- Keep in mind when you import, Bill.com will bring over all individual payments for each recipient. If you have multiple payments for one recipient, it will add them all together to one 1099 form.
- Please note that the Payer EIN will not come over from Bill.com. You must enter it at the top of the Tax1099 import grid every time you do an import.
- The name will come over to the 1099 form for the recipient name as the vendor's "Pay to" name.
- In Bill.com, make sure you have the tax IDs formatted to EIN xx-xxxxxxx or SSN xxx-xx-xxxx. That is how our system will know it's an individual or business.
If you are having problems pulling the 1099 information over, try to disconnect the app, then reconnect to see if that will work for you.
If your import gives you a problem after these steps, just give us a call at 877-811-3829 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. One way we can help is using a screen sharing software to see your screen so that we can see what the issue is. If you want to save time, go ahead and download a screen sharing app before you contact support.