If you want to combine your 1096 amounts, the solution is simple.
- Log in to your Tax1099.com account
- Go to Forms -> Manage forms
- Select the tax year and Payer name, and you should see your forms pop up, 10 forms per page.
- Select the items per page to the largest one so you see them all.
- Then check the top left box to select all forms
- Select Export to Excel
- It will show you all the information including the amounts
- From Excel, you can use the SUM formula, and it will give you the totals
- If you need help or have additional questions, please contact us. We will be happy to help.
Please note: As per IRS regulations, no 1096 is needed when you e-file forms, so this information is only for your records.