- After you create your 1099 forms, they will show up in Forms -> view/edit/submit forms. They will remain there until you have paid the filing fee.
- When you are ready to submit your forms, go there and select your Payer, tax year, and tax form.
- On the left, you will see checkboxes. Select all that you want to schedule out.
- Select the black button above that says Schedule all Vendor e-file.
- You can select any date from today till the 1099 deadline.
- Then you will just press next at the bottom, enter payment details, and press submit to IRS/state
- If your payment was successful, you will get a 9 digit reference number as a confirmation.
If you ever chose a future date and you decide later that you wanted a different date, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and request for it to be changed.