Like other integrations, we need vendors and payments to be set up successfully in Intacct. You can use the Create 1099 File option under Accounts Payable to verify that the integration will work properly.
Also check your vendors to ensure you have a 1099 form selected as well as a default box chosen for their payments. You will find it under the Additional Information tab for each vendor, where you will also enter the TIN type and TIN.
When you enter bills, you identify the account they belong to and note if it is a 1099-eligible payment or not.
When everything is ready from the Intacct side, you are ready to import to Tax1099.com. Please follow these instructions.
- Log in to your tax1099 account.
- Go to Imports -> Intacct
- Enter the Company ID, User ID, and Password.
- Select the Form type and Tax year you want to import.
(If you have a single entity, you will then proceed directly to the import grid. If you have multiple entities, though, you will get one more option before you go to the import grid.)
- Next you will see the one or multiple businesses in our import grid
- Look for vendors who may have red dots next to their names. The easiest way is to filter in the flag column for the red dots.
- If all the data is good, you will see green dots next to the payer and recipients.
- If there may be missing data, you may see a yellow dot next to the payer, and a red one next to recipients
- If there is a red one next to the Payer, there is data missing from the Payer info
- If you have a lot of errors, you can click on download error list, and it will show you a excel file listing them
- You can also edit payment amounts, edit box categories, delete payments, and edit other vendor information. To change box categories for multiple vendors at one time you would select the check boxes to the left of each recipient then chose the appropriate box in “Apply to Selected”
- If you want to save, press save and exit. (please note it will save only one upload at a time)
- When you are done, you can just press next
- You will see a pop up showing you how many records were added successfully
- It will automatically take you to check out and submit the forms to the IRS