How to Check the Status of an Emailed W-9 FormComplete the following steps to check the status of an email for a 1099 or W-9 recipient. You have the ability to confirm that the email was received or opened, edit a recipient’s email address, and resend the email.
- Log into your Tax1099.com account,
- On the dashboard, go to Email Status, and click View all
- By default, the 1099 e-mail status page displays. Click W-9 e-Solicitation Request Status if you wish to check the status of W-9 emails.
- When the recipient successfully fills it out, it will give you a green check mark
- If you got a yellow dot that means it was sent and we are waiting on recipient to complete the form
- If you need to edit a vendor’s email address, click Edit.
- Click Update to save changes and resend the e-mail.
- If the status shows Rejected, that means the email was a bad email or their system blocked the email from coming through. They may need to add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to their whitelist.