How to Copy RecipientsComplete the following steps to copy a recipient from one payer to another. For example, if an accountant has several clients, the accountant can reduce data entry by copying the accountant’s recipient record to every company from which the accountant will receive a 1099.
After creating the recipient record and any applicable payer records,
- Click on People -> Copy recipient
- Locate the recipient record you wish to associate with an additional payer.
- Click the Copy to Another Payer button.
- Click Yes to proceed.
- From the list of available payers, select the payer to which you’d like to copy the recipient.
- Click OK
- A confirmation displays stating that the recipient was successfully added to another payer.