We charge a fee to e-file your forms and for other services. When you submit your forms to the IRS, you will need to provide payment. You have two options.The first option is to prepay for a certain dollar amount. This saves you time because you can enter your credit card information just once and use those prepaid funds over time. The other option is to pay as you go. The following steps cover both options to pay:
If you want to prepay, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Tax1099 account.
- On the dashboard, click Forms
- Select View/Edit/Submit forms.
- Click Prepay Now.
- Enter the amount to charge.
- You will receive a message that your payment was successful, and you will have a credit that can be applied as you submit forms in the future.
- Select the form by checking the box on the left side of your 1099.
- Press Prepay.
If you want to pay as you go, complete the following steps:
- Log in to your Tax1099 account
- On the dashboard, click on Forms
- Select View/Edit/Submit Forms.
- Select the form you want to submit by checking the box on the left of the date.
- Check the boxes to add on some of our features such as USPS Mail, Email Recipient, TIN Check, State Filing.
- Doing this will change the prices accordingly. All prices are subject to change.
- Then you can press next, and it will take you to the payment area to take your card info.
- Once you fill this out press pay now, and then you will get a confirmation it was sent to the IRS, and a 9 digit reference number. Keep it for your records.