- From the dashboard, click on the People tab on the left, then Manage Payer
- Then click Add New Payer
- Payer Type:
- Business: Choose this option if your Payer has an EIN
- Individual: Choose this option if the Payer has an SSN
- Last Filing: This option is for a business that is going under or the person passed away and this will be the last filing done.
- Combined Federal/State filing: There are states that participate in Combined Federal and State Filing. We do this automatically for states that participate.
- Select Add to save the Payer
Edit Payer/Delete Payer: If you have already added all your payers you will see them listed here.
- Edit Payer:
- On the right is a button that says Edit. Click this button
- Edit the information
- Click Update
- You will be asked if you would like to apply these changes to the forms that have not been submitted to the IRS, click "Ok".(Please Note: This will not change the information on forms already submitted to the IRS.)
- Click the Delete button to the right of the Payer and this will delete the Payer. (Please Note: If you have any forms created and/or submitted, or created recipients for this payer, it will not allow you to delete the payer from your account.