1. Select Forms -> New Form on the left side of the Dashboard.
2. Please select the Tax year and the form type you need to file.
3. Fill out all required form data, including Payer info (company/or person that paid $600 or more),the Recipient info (the person/or company who received the $600 or more and needs to receive the 1099 form), and the amount that you paid them for the tax year chosen. Make sure it is in the correct box number also. Most people use box 7 or box 3, but you would have to determine what box is best for you. If you need help to determine that, you will need to contact the IRS or your personal CPA.
4. When the form is filled out, you can save it and fill out a new 1099 Misc, or you can press save and continue to proceed to the checkout.
5. When all forms are ready, follow the steps in our article called “Submit and Paying for Your Forms.”